Beanies is hiring! Part time position
At Beanies we promote organic, vegetarian and fairly-traded foods alongside a growing beauty and household section. We also run an organic veg box scheme serving over 600 customers. We pride ourselves on our reputation for quality and customer service and we are looking for an individual who shares the ethos upon which that reputation is based.
Duties and responsibilities
– Providing friendly customer service when assisting customers in the shop
– Operating the till and handling cash
– Replenishing stock of fresh and ambient produce
– Dealing with customer enquiries over the phone
– Maintaining the cleanliness of the shop throughout the day
– An enthusiastic approach when the shop is busy and work well within a team
– Picking and packing extra items for delivery customers
Pay: £9.50 per hour
Availability: There is some flexibility to work a range of shifts from early morning starts to evening
closes throughout the week, particularly for holiday cover. Working one weekend shift a fortnight is
a minimum requirement.
To apply please supply a CV and a paragraph detailing why you wish to apply and what you can bring to the team.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information